SNV announces the launch of two (2) calls for project proposals of Non-State Actors fund of the OmiDelta programme.
The call for proposals concerns the Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) component of the fund and it aims to finance projects of Civil Society Organizations and Private Sector intended to improve access, use, quality and sustainability of WASH services in Benin.
Below you will find the guidelines for the two (2) call for proposals, the Annexes and other relevant documents:
- Guideline OmiDelta ANE/AEPHA 2017/AP/1
- Guideline OmiDelta ANE/AEPHA 2017/AP/2
- (12) Annexes
- Activity Appraisal Document
- SNV child protection policy and code of conduct
- Audit Protocol
- Q&A Informational Session (09-01-2018)
Please note that the (12) Annexes are available for download also via Dropbox.
You are invited to read carefully all the documentation uploaded online.