The STAMP project has been featured in Malian and international news outlets several times over the past few months.
Articles on the results of the Garbal service, 1 year after launch:
- An interview on French Interational Radio RFI with Jean de Matha Ouédraogo, SNV country director in Mali. (in French);
- An article on the project on the online regional newspaper Sahelien.com (in French);
- An article by Ben Bere, a partner of RNW Media about the project (in French)
- An article on Maliactu (in French)
- An article on Maliweb (in French)
- A second article on Maliweb (in French)
- An article on bamada.net (in French)
- An article on Malijet.co (in French)
- An article on Bamada.net (in French)
- A podcast of PHB Development: Voices of Inclusion
Articles on the presentation of the project at the Stockholm Water Week:
- The latest generation water-related apps for small farmers shown at African Spatial Delight
- Scaling is essential to achieve SDG6 (in Dutch).